Miguel Sandoval – Director of Adult Fitness
· B.A., Kinesiology with a focus on Exercise Science
· Certified Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine #677350
· U.S.A. Weightlifting - Certified Level One Trainer
· TRX suspension training certified
· CrossFit - Level One Certified Trainer
Miguel Sandoval has been in the fitness industry since 2008 and has a sincere passion for fitness and for people.
At the age of 25 Miguel endured a back injury that required extensive back surgery. After surgery, Miguel changed his focus to the preventative side of medicine, and more specifically fitness. What started out as a personal improvement process quickly grew into a passion to help others. Miguel received his personal training certification and began one on one personal training sessions with clients. He then moved into group fitness and since then has taught several group classes which include: Kids Fitness, Adult Fitness, MMA conditioning, TRX suspension training, CrossFit, strength training, as well as speed and agility.
In addition to fitness training, Miguel has worked as a physical therapy assistant.
Miguel has several certifications which include:
· TRX Suspension Certified Trainer
· Crossfit Level-1
· USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
· ACSM CPT