Montrell Williams - Director of Football
Master’s in Sport and Performance Phycology
Bachelor’s in Sociology; Minor in Development
Associates in Physical Education and Early Childhood
· High School All American in football and track and field at Lindhurst High School
· Offensive MVP in football and State Champion in track and field at Sacramento City College
· 1st Team All-Conference and Special Teams Player of the Year in football and Conference 100m and 200m Champion in track and field as well as NCAA Track and Field 200m qualifier at the University of Idaho.
· Defensive back for the Dallas Cowboys (NFL)
· Defensive back/Wide Receiver for San Jose Sabercats(AFL)
· Defensive Back/Wide Receiver for Albany Firebirds (AFL).
· Lindhurst High School (1yr) Defensive Backs/Wide Receivers
· McKlatchy High School (1yr) Defensive Backs/Wide Receivers
· J. F. Kennedy High School (4yrs) Defensive Backs/Linebackers/Defensive Coordinator
· Inderkum High School(4yrs) Defensive Backs/Wide Receivers/Coverage Coordinator
· Sierra College (4yrs) Defensive Backs/Running Backs/Returners as well as strength and conditioning coach.
Montrell currently teaches football strength and conditioning at Elite Fitness.